Saturday, January 2, 2010

Promises broken, promises made.

At the beginning of 2009 I made a promise to draw (at minimum) a sketch a day. Did I, then? Well, no. I started to slip in a few days already.

This year, I'm making the same promise, along with a whopping new sketchbook and a need and will to improve. I want to make drawing a big part of my day to day life again.

Happy new year 2010, everyone - what really drives it home is replacing the oh-nine in your signature with a nice, round one-oh.

2 comments:

Riisa said...

I think you should post the every sketch you make, here. Please. ^^

I wish I could make same promise, but I know I just don't have time. Too many other promises to fullfill.

Ilona said...

I could perhaps start making a post a week of the sketches I've made. I'll put it into consideration.

This is something I've learned applies to both excercise and drawing - there's ALWAYS time. :D